DONJUAN FORUM COMMUNITY ALL IN ONE BASIC

**SELAMAT DATANG DI DONJUAN COMMUNITY FORUM ALL IN ONE**

Silahkan Registrasi & Login untuk Akses penuh ,
Terima kasih atas Kunjungan-nya
DONJUAN FORUM COMMUNITY ALL IN ONE BASIC

NForce chipset driverpacks for Windows XP (32/64bit)

**_DONJUAN*BOY_**

Jumlah posting : 48
    Lokasi : Jakarta

NForce chipset driverpacks for Windows XP (32/64bit)

Post  **_DONJUAN*BOY_** on Sun 09 Jan 2011, 07:57

A. "WHQL Driverpacks for Windows XP (32/64bit)":

1. "NForce4 WHQL Driverpacks" for XP (32/64bit)
    (rock stable set with the latest WHQL certified XP 32/64bit nForce drivers, which are fully compatible with nForce4 chipsets)

Changelog:

* nothing

Here are the download links (with multilingual installer):

32bit package v8.0 for Windows XP:

mediafire
    esnips

These are the components of the actual nForce4 WHQL driverpacks:

Code: Select all
    Ethernet Driver (v67.89) WHQL
    SATAIDE Driver (v6.99) WHQL
    SATARAID Driver (v6.99) WHQL
    RAIDTOOL Application (v6.95) "Sedona"
    optional IDE driver registry cleaner (made by TwL)
    SMBus Driver (v4.79) WHQL with added nForce4 support
    Realtek AC'97 Codec Audio Driver (v4.06) WHQL
    Installer (v8.36)

Compatibility:

* The included WHQL certified nForce IDE drivers v6.99 dated 05/15/2007 do support all nForce4 chipsets with an AMD CPU (nForce 4 AMD Ultra/SLI/SIx16). Users with an nForce4 Intel Edition chipset should use my "NForce LEGACY Remix Pack" (see below), which contains customized nForce IDE drivers v6.99.
    * These driverpacks do support SATA1 and SATA2 hard disk drives. Nevertheless it is possible, that users with SATA 2 hdd's may get a better performance by using my "NForce Performance Pack".
    * Contrary to NVIDIA's officially presented nForce chipset driver sets these packs are fully compatible with all nForce4 AMD RAID systems.

Information for nForce4 RAID users:
    You will not be able to get Windows XP (32/64bit) installed onto your nForce4 RAID array by using these WHQL signed nForce IDE drivers, unless you integrate them according to my guide by using a tool like nLite (>LINK<). You have to integrate the SATARAID folder as TEXTMODE and additionally the SATA_IDE folder content as PnP driver.

Audio Driver:
    Since nearly all nForce4 chipset mainboards have a Realtek AC'97 Codec Audio Chip, I have added the latest AC'97 Codec Audio driver, although it was not developed by NVIDIA. Maybe you have to install it manually from within the Device Manager.

B. "Modded Driverpacks for Windows XP (32/64bit)":

1. "Non-AHCI nForce Performance Packs" for XP (32/64bit)
    (with the currently best/fastest nForce IDE drivers for non-AHCI systems, compatible with all NF4-7 chipsets)

Changelog:

* nothing

Here are the download links to my actual modded "non-AHCI nForce Performance Packs" (with multilingual installer):

32bit package v8.5 for Windows XP:

Mediafire
    esnips

These are the components:

Ethernet Driver (v73.35) customized by Fernando
    SATAIDE Driver (v9.99.09) customized by Fernando
    SATARAID Driver (v9.99.09) customized by Fernando
    RAIDTOOL Application (v9.99.09) "Sedona"
    SMBus Driver (v4.79) WHQL with added nForce4 support
    SMU Driver (v1.71) customized by Fernando
    Installer (v8.36)

Compatibility:

* My modded "non-AHCI nForce Performance Packs" with the customized nForce IDE drivers v9.99.09 are fully supporting all NF4-7 series systems, unless they are running in "AHCI Mode". They are even compatible with the majority of nForce4 AMD or Intel Edition chipsets running in "RAID Mode".
    * The nForce IDE drivers v9.99.09 do not fully support the AHCI features. Users with any AHCI supporting mainboard (MCP65 and up), who want to run their NVIDIA nForce SATA Controllers in "AHCI Mode", should take the suitable set of my "Actual nForce Driverpacks". The included nForce IDE drivers v11.1.0.43 do offer all AHCI features.
    Performance details:
    The nForce IDE drivers v9.99.09 of my "Performance Pack" are rock stable and will give your non-AHCI system the best possible performance, if they are combined with Ethernet drivers, which do not drop the speed.
    This is what TwL wrote about the IDE drivers, you will find within this package

2. "Actual nForce Driverpacks" for XP (32/64bit)
    (on the basis of the newest unofficial 15.56 sets, with full AHCI support)

Changelog:

* nothing

Here are the download links to my "Actual nForce Driverpacks" (with multilingual installer):

32bit package v8.5 for Windows XP:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

64bit package v8.5 for Windows XP x64:

Ethernet Driver (v73.35) customized by Fernando
    SATAIDE Driver (v11.1.0.43) customized by Fernando
    SATARAID Driver (v11.1.0.43) customized by Fernando
    RAIDTOOL Application (v11.1.0.43) "Sedona"
    SMU Driver (v1.71) customized by Fernando
    SMBus Driver (v4.79) WHQL
    Away Mode Driver (v6.0.6000.115) WHQL
    HD Audio Driver (v1.1.9.0) WHQL
    Installer (v8.36)

Compatibility:

* The drivers of these actual Driverpacks are based on the inofficial 15.56 sets, which recently were published by Gigabyte/Asus and natively do support MCP51, MCP61, MCP73, MCP78 and MCP79 chipsets.
    * Since I have added the HardwareID's of all missing NF4-7 chipset devices, they probably will support other nForce chipsets too.
    Exception: These "Actual nForce Driverpacks" should not be used with nForce4 (CK804/MCP04) or nForce 560/520 (MCP65) chipset mainboards (thanks for the feedback of Hasami). Otherwise you may get a BSOD. This issue has nothing to do with my work, but with the structure of the new nForce IDE drivers, which obviously are not compatible with some nForce chipses.
    It seems to be possible, that the nForce IDE drivers v11.1.0.43 are not compatible with nForce 630a (MCP67) chipsets either, but I didn't yet get any feedback from users with such hardware.

AHCI support:

* The nForce IDE drivers v11.1.0.43 do fully support the AHCI features. Users, who own an AHCI supporting nForce system (MCP65 and up) and want to run their SATA hdd in AHCI mode, should do the following:
    1. Create a Windows XP (32/64bit) CD with integrated AHCI capable NVIDIA nForce SATA textmode driver by using a tool like nLite (for details look into part B of this guide).
    2. Enable the "AHCI Mode" of the NVIDIA nForce SATA Controllers within the BIOS.
    3. Install Windows XP (32/64bit) by booting off the just created CD. Don't hit F6 when prompted.
    * Users with an AHCI supporting nForce chipset (from MCP65 up) will not be able to get any nForce IDE driver installed, unless they are running their SATA hdd(s) or SSD(s) in "AHCI" or "RAID" Mode. Otherwise they have to stick with the generic MS IDE driver named PCIIDE.SYS.

Performance details:
    According to the feedback I got until now, the nForce IDE drivers v11.1.0.43 of these "Actual nForce Driverpacks" will give you the best possible stability and performance (maybe even better than with the v9.99.09 ones of my "NForce Performance Packs").
    Since I didn't yet get any benchmark results from users, who had installed and compared both driverpacks, I cannot give any performance details.

3. "NForce LEGACY Remix Driverpacks" for XP (32bit/64bit)
    (even suitable with all "LEGACY mode" = PataRAID+SataRAID supporting nForce chipsets)

Changelog:

* changed: 32bit Memory Controller "Driver" (now: v3.3.8 WHQL with full nForce2 compatibility)

a) 32bit version
    Here are the download links to my modded 32bit "NForce LEGACY Remix Driverpack" (with multilingual installer):

32bit LEGACY package v8.5a for Windows XP:

NVIDIA AC'97 Audio Driver (v4.66)
    Audio Utility (v4.51)
    Ethernet Driver (v65.65) customized by Fernando
    PreNRM Ethernet Driver (v4.36) WHQL
    GART Driver (v4.40)
    LEGACY mode SATA/PATA and RAID Driver (v6.99) composed and customized by Fernando
    Memory Driver (v3.3.8) WHQL
    SMBus Driver (v4.79) WHQL with added nForce4 chipset support
    Installer (v8.36)

Credits: The nForcersHQ Forum members and nForce2 users oleg and anr96 tested different nForce drivers and helped me to find the optimal components of my 32bit LEGACY Remix Driverpack.

b) 64bit version
    Here are the download links to my modded 64bit "NForce LEGACY Remix Driverpack" (with multilingual installer):

64bit package v8.5 for Windows XP x64:

NVIDIA AC'97 Audio Driver (v4.66)
    Audio Utility (v4.51)
    Ethernet Driver (v65.65) customized by Fernando
    GART driver (v4.34)
    LEGACY mode SATA/PATA and RAID Driver (v6.99) composed and customized by Fernando
    SMBus Driver (v4.79) WHQL with added nForce4 chipset support
    Installer (v8.36)

Informations regarding both "NForce LEGACY Remix Driverpacks" (32/64bit):

* Compatibility
    o Both nForce LEGACY driverpacks (32/64bit) can be used with the suitable 32/64bit version of Windows XP and - when being run in "XP Compatibility mode" - even with Vista and Win7.
    o The LEGACY IDE drivers of my "nForce LEGACY Remix Packs" do support the following nForce chipsets and nVRAID configurations:
    + nForce2 incl. PataRAID/SataRAID (only 32bit package version)
    + nForce3 incl. PataRAID (only 32bit package version)
    + nForce3 250 incl. PataRAID/SataRAID
    + nForce 4 AMD Ultra/SLI/SLIx16 incl. PataRAID/SataRAID
    + nForce 4 Intel Edition Ultra/SLI/SLIx16 incl. PataRAID/SataRAID
    + nForce 430/410 (MCP51), recommended for PataRAID systems
    o Users with a PataRAID array have to load (F6) or integrate the LEGACY driver subfolder.
    * Ethernet driver details
    Although it would have been no problem to add a customized version of a newer nForce Ethernet driver, I have put the modded Ethernet driver v65.65 into this Remix Pack, because TwL found out, that the actual nForce Ethernet drivers are not the best choice when used in combination with older nForce chipsets (look here).
    * nForce PATA (= IDE s/w) drivers
    If you have any native IDE (=P-ATA) device and have checked the "IDE drivers" installation option of the installer, you will get a popup with the option to install the nForce P-ATA (=IDE s/w) driver instead of the generic MS IDE drivers. This is generally a good choice for NF2/3-4 chipset users, who are running IDE connected hard disk drives. Only disadvantage: Some CD/DVD drives do not like any nForce P-ATA driver.
    If your IDE connected optical drives should not work properly after having installed the nForce P-ATA driver, you can easily remove it by doing the following:
    o Open the "IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers" section of the Device Manager and search for a device named like "NVIDIA nForce Parallel ATA Controller" or similar, where your optical drive is connected.
    o Right click onto the Controller and choose the "Update driver software"
    o Let the Device Manager show the compatible Devices.
    o Choose the listed "Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller" > "OK".
    o After a reboot the nForce P-ATA driver will be replaced by the generic MS IDE drivers.

Waktu sekarang Sun 11 Dec 2016, 20:45